What is podiatry?
Well, if you have a foot problem – we can fix it!
Our team of professional, experienced and caring Podiatrists are here to help you with all of your foot, ankle and lower limb related problems.
Podiatry management can also be beneficial as part of the overall management of other lower limb concerns. Often that means working alongside your other health practitioners, in particular the physiotherapists here at Gen Health.
Your foot concern may be:
- Heel pain, shin splints, arch or Achilles problems
- Bunion management, forefoot or arthritic pain
- Footwear management, extra depth shoes, running shoes recommendation
- Stress fractures, post-surgery care, surgical removal of in-growing toenails
- Children’s foot assessment and posture analysis
- Running technique & efficiency
- Diabetes foot care and education, managing neuropathy
- Skin and nail conditions including painful or fungal toenail management
- Plantar warts, cracked heels, corns & callus